There is abundance of business printers in the market. This made the selection of printers even harder than ever.
Printers in office are very essential. A good printer can really make a difference in the work culture up to some extent.
There are many offices where modern gadgets are preferred. Most of the offices are networked. This gives a need for printers that are also networked. Now, you can network printers either with wired or wirelessly.
With the wired network of a printer, the printing is fast and efficient. If you opt for wireless, you’ll not get that speed which you could achieve in a wired printer. Apart from that, wireless printers are easy to move and very flexible as well.
Now, in this post, I am going to reveal top five printers that are highly recommended by me.
Evaluation of Ranking and Rating.
There is a simple brainstorming lead me to this verdict. But I can assure you that these are not just Googled but also confirmed by many market leads, who are currently active in the market.
So, let’s get started with it.
1. Brother HL-S7000DN
Brother HL-S7000DN is the fastest of them all. In spite of inkjet printer, this printer is known for its speed. It is to be claimed by many geeks that it can print an entire 2000+ pages book in less than 20 minutes. That makes it 100 pages per minute, means 500 words per second.
The maximum capacity for this incredibly fast inkjet printer is approx 275,000 pages which are approximate equals to 16 reams of A4 pages per day. Its output and input tray can hold 500 pages at a time, which can easily suffice your business needs. Here are some specifications for the product you might be interested to know,
- Print Resolution → Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets) → 500-Sheet Input Capacity
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity) → 500-sheet paper tray, add up to 3
- Paper Handling Size → A4, A5, B5, ANSI A (Letter), Legal, Executive, Custom Sizes
- Print speed → 100 ppm
- Weight → 46kg
- Dimensions → 478 cm x 475 cm x 592mm (Width x Depth x Height)
2. Ricoh SG-2100N.
After the fastest, my list is ruled by the most economical of them all, i.e., Ricoh SG-2100N. This printer can get your print work done at the one-third price of other printers. The print speed in decent to justify its cheap price.
An ideal printer setup for small offices as it is affordable and durable as well. Some other notable feature includes the capability of a manual duplex, a decent design, awesome two-year onsite warranty, a sleek input paper tray, and very affordable consumables as well.
Let’s check some of its specifications which can give you some idea about the product,
- Print Resolution →3600 x 1200 dpi
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets) →250 sheets
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity) → 100 sheets
- Paper Handling Size →A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, HLT, Executive, Folio, Foolscap, F, 16K, Envelopes (Com10, Monarch, C6, C5, DL)
- Print speed →29 pages per minute
- Weight →5kg
- Dimensions →399 x 360 x 212.5 mm
3. HP PageWide Pro 477dw
The functionality of HP PageWide Pro 477 dw is seriously very adorable despite its design. It is marked as an entry-level multi-function inkjet printer. The networking of this printer is very flexible. You can easily connect it with ethernet or wifi if you want.
This printer also has incredible features such as scan and fax feature which really is appreciable. With nice LCD touch screen, it is quite easy to perform multiple tasks at a time which can save ample of time to you and your office employees.
Let’s have a look at its specifications,
- Print Resolution → Up to 600 dpi
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets) → 500-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity) → 300-sheet face-down output bin
- Paper Handling Size → A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, 10 x 15cm, Envelopes (B5, C5, C6, DL)
- Print speed →55ppm
- Weight →2kg
- Dimensions →530 x 407 x 467mm
4. Samsung Xpress M2835DW
Samsung Xpress M2835DW is a mono printer yet there are so many features worth noting for. It is a perfect match for those businesses who have no resemblance for color prints. If your business is in a need of a mono printer, this is the best choice.
Also, it runs very quietly and has an excellent connectivity with wifi and it can also operate by smartphones as well which is an Ace feature. It is highly cost efficient and with the inbuilt eco mode, the cost even reduces more whether it is of power consumption or ink consumption. An excellent office printer.
Let’s see some of the specification of this incredibly usable printer,
- Print Resolution →Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets) →250 sheets
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity) →150 sheets
- Paper Handling Size →A4, A5, A6, B5, C6
- Print speed →28ppm
- Weight →4kg
- Dimensions →368 x 334 x 202mm
5. Epson Eco Tank ET-4550
Epson Eco Tank ET-4550 printer comes with two years worth of ink. That is around 11,000 pages. There is an additional three year of warranty. It is a 4-in-1 printer with wireless feature also. 4-in-1 makes it flexible for Print, Copy, Fax and Scan the documents.
The print quality is unbeatable and this printer also has Automatic 2 sided printing. It also has the feature of Wifi Direct which don’t require any network to connect to have a printout.
Let’s check some of its specification to give you a snapshot of this amazingly eco tank printer,
- Print Resolution →4800 x 1200 dpi
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets) →150 sheets
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity) →30 sheets
- Paper Handling Size →5″ x 5″, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, letter, A4, A6, half letter, executive, user definable (3.5″ #8211; 47.2″ in length)
- Print speed →33ppm
- Weight →4kg
- Dimensions →515 x 360 x 241 mm
So, these are the printers that actually tops for office use. Just in case I have also created a table that will give you a comparative table for the specification of all the five printers. Have a look at that.
|Specs||Brother HL-S7000DN||Ricoh SG-2100N||HP PageWide Pro 477dw||Samsung Xpress M2835DW||Epson Eco Tank ET-4550|
|Print Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi||3600 x 1200 dpi||Up to 600 dpi||Up to 4800 x 600 dpi||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Paper Capacity||500-Sheet Input Capacity||250 sheets||500-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray||250 sheets||150 sheets|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, ANSI A (Letter), Legal, Executive, Custom Sizes||A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, HLT, Executive, Folio, Foolscap, F, 16K, Envelopes||A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, 10 x 15cm, Envelopes (B5, C5, C6, DL)||A4, A5, A6, B5, C6||Letter, A4, A6, half letter, executive,|
|Print Speed||100 ppm||29 ppm||55 ppm||28ppm||33ppm|
|Dimensions||478 cm x 475 cm x 592mm||399 x 360 x 212.5 mm||530 x 407 x 467mm||368 x 334 x 202mm||515 x 360 x 241 mm|
I hope you like my views on the products and may they help you in your decision-making process. Leave a comment if you have anything to add. Till then have a good one.
Author Bio: Bethanyq Brookes is blogger at cartridgesale.com.au, which is Australia’s best online printer cartridge store. Her passion is write over latest technology gadgets. During free time, She loves to dance and spend time with nature